Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Muneshine - Full Throttle (ft. Darcys)

Although it's only May 31st, I believe summer has officially arrived. I got my first sunburn Sunday, this weekend is our first festival (Ever After) and Bump In The Hump is packed to the gills with warm, dance all night kind of tunes. Once again there's so much new music that I've had to hold quality tunes back.

This week I've opted to focus on more bright, bouncy and funky fresh tunes. Of those qualities, Muneshine's "Full Throttle" is the ultimate exemplar. In fact it was this month last year that I finally got my hands on his remix of Grand Analog's "Let Disco," which ultimately set the tone for summer.

Once again Muneshine has delivered delirium inducing funk that, as he puts it, is "about escaping what weighs you down." It's like a shot of helium to the heart. And that's exactly what I love so much about summer, you inevitably find some time to forget about any stresses or worries and let loose, just live life. Hit the open road with "Full Throttle" below, stream via Spotify and download via iTunes. Adding to the fun tonight on Bump In The Hump comes Funk Lords Chromeo with their exceptionally awesome take on Lorde's "Green Light." Staying with the summery theme, there's new Robotaki, brilliance from ZaGa and Orbiter, and bounce from Pat Lok and Loud Luxury. Finally, we get back to new episodes of My Mixtape this Friday with DeMiggs, who you'll hear from at the end of tonight's episode with a snippet of our conversation (full interview available Thursday). Bump In The Hump goes live tonight from 6-7 PM EDT only on Radio Humber, followed by My Mixtape Friday at 11.

FOLLOW MUNESHINE: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER