Saturday, April 01, 2017

DJ Sliink Live from OWSLA Stage at Ultra 2017

As you'll know I'm a big fan of Jersey Club and that obviously extends to one of the biggest players in that scene, DJ Sliink. After finally seeing him live a few months ago, when Anna Lunoe brought him along on her Hyperhouse Tour, I've been dying to see him again. While there are still no Toronto dates announced, his recently posted set from Ultra Miami does more than suffice. It's got so much of the trademark bounce associated with Jersey Club, as well as the IDGAF party atmosphere. Whether it's new tracks like his TWRK collab, "Text Ya Number" featuring Fetty Wap, or club cuts of "I Write Sins Not Tragedies," Masters At Work "Work," and "Panda" the mix is overflowing with energy. Even though this wasn't released when I wrote my "5 Must Have Sets from Ultra Miami 2017," it certainly would have warranted inclusion. In fact, as I write this post I'm having a hard time typing because I'm having too much fun riding the waves of wildness Sliink's pumping out my speakers. Cop the mix free, here. FOLLOW SLIINK: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER