Friday, April 08, 2016

Tiga - Make Me Fall In Love (Prosumer's Mysti Mix)

When listening to tracks on repeat while writing about them the tracks often end up leaving a stale taste in my mouth. I'm always looking for the next palette cleansing track, that no matter how many times I've heard it, brings that incredibly fresh and satisfying vibes. There's no other way to describe Prosumer's Mysti Mix of Tiga's "Make Me Fall In Love." I knew we were in for a doozy when both Boy 8-Bit and Tiga, himself, tweeted professing their love of Prosumer's prodigious production.
I can't decide what is more on point, Prosumer's mix or Tiga's description of it: "totally classy, slightly emo, deep and sweet." Prosumer succeeds in brilliantly utilizing the great foundation Tiga laid down in the original, and manipulating it into an almost New Order, LCD Soundsystem, Hot Chip-esque genius jam session. If you don't fall in love with this track, I'm not sure you're ears are connected to your soul. SUPPORT PROSUMER: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
SUPPORT TIGA: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER