Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Exclusive New Kayj + Studio Visit

I've got a doubly special episode of Bump In The Hump coming up this week on Radio Humber. It's the 40th episode, for which I'll be bringing the heat with many of my favourite Canadian tracks of all time. But even more exciting, and truly, the driving force behind Bump In The Hump, there's tons of new music. The cherry on top comes as an exclusive new track from fellow Humber Hawk, Kayj, who will join me in studio to give it the premiere it deserves. While I normally post a track you can listen to in the Sneak Peeks, I've already leaked one I'll be playing in my twitter feed (see also @ImKayj). Tune in live tonight from 11-midnite EST (here) for a number of premieres and a slew of my favourite Canadian tracks.

SUPPORT KAYJ: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER