Thursday, December 24, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Futurecop! - N.A.S.A.

On this holiday Thursday, I throwback to one of the tracks that I downloaded closest to this date 6 years ago. I've already written about this tremendously influential time in my music life with the Feed Me TBT I did last month, but I thought'd I'd come back to this well once more for one of my favourite tracks from one of my favourite artists, Futurecop! and their track "N.A.S.A."
Futurecop! might be the only group that actually fits the genre "retro future" with their bleepy, nostalgia laden, fantastical dreamy synthwave. Their style and sound are so alluring, that whether you are a child of the 80s or not, their playful and immensely joyful approach is an exceptional choice for the holidays. You can suppliment your holiday playlist with a whole lot more from Futurecop! as they've got numerous albums and remix EPs, including standouts like: a rap about pop culture "Tonite's Hero," "Dreams," their tribute to John Hughes "Teenage Love," their sparkling remix of Metro Station "Shake It," their whacked out remix of The Frail "You Just Wanna Leave," and if you'd like a little more mustard on your Futurecop! I'd suggest the Cryptonites remix of "N.A.S.A." Cop the original, free, on their soundcloud.

SUPPORT: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER