Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Botnek & I See MONSTAS - Deeper Love


Tonight on Bump In The Hump I'll be giving a first play to a brand new collaboration from Botnek and I See MONSTAS. Just released on great Canadian label, Monstercat, "Deeper Love"combines the frantic, sub-harmonic manipulation, electro stylings that has become Botnek's trademark with driving drum and bass sound of I See MONSTAS. This marks the first time the Botnek boys have appeared on Monstercat, and to celebrate the massive collaboration the track's stems have been released for a remix competition, the winner of which will receive their very own official Monstercat release. So if you've got what it takes, or just want to play around with the super awesome sounds that Botnek and I See MONSTAS have shared then check out the Remix Contest Page. Remember to tune into tonight as I drop this new collab among tons of other great and all new Canadian electronic music. Catch the live stream from 6-7 EST here, catch the rebroadcast on 96.9 FM Radio Humber Friday from 11-midnight or relisten anytime via the mixcloud stream, which will be uploaded complete with tracklisting here.
SUPPORT (BOTNEK): FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
SUPPORT (I SEE MONSTAS): FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER