Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Robotaki - Right Time (ft. Ari)

After seeing Robotaki open for Madeon and Porter Robinson at The Danforth Music Hall a week and half ago, I became overwhelmed with excitement for the local producer, and the music he had in store for us. Flash-forward to this past Friday, when he dropped his single, "Right Time" and as a member of his mailing list I was not only treated to Ari's sensational vocals, but a 'deluxe' remix of his track "Ghostboy." I'm not sure whether he's going to release it, but I've certainly urged him to. In the meantime, I'd highly recommend joining his mailing list in hopes of being able to hear the brilliance he's achieved with his remix of "Ghostboy." Join the list and enjoy the exclusive benefits at www.robotaki.net This week's episode of Bump In The Hump is also special, in that it is the first episode directly linked to companion show, My Mixtape. As announced last week, the first episode of My Mixtape will premiere this week, with Eff That dropping off an hour of music Friday at 11 PM EST. Now each week's episode of Bump In The Hump will end with an interview, in advance of that artists' mix for My Mixtape. However Bump In The Hump will continue to bring the best in new Canadian electronic music. This week includes remixes of Adventure Club, MSTRKRFT and Tiga, as well as originals from Jesse Zimmerman, Deadmau5, Whipped Cream & CRaymak. Hear it live from 6-7 PM EST on Radio Humber.

FOLLOW ROBOTAKI: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER