Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Clarian - Television Days

Last week I teased a triple shot of Clarian with "Ankh" on Bump In The Hump: 1) his performance at One Loft Friday night, 2) his forthcoming collaborative EP with Tiga, Stay Cool, and 3) his debut album Television Days, out now on Balance Music. As no surprise, I'll be playing one of the cuts from the brilliant 10 track release tonight, but you can stream it now below. My only hint as to which track you'll hear on the Radio Humber airwaves tonight is that it fits in the flurry of funk I've been feeling lately.Along with Clarian's, dare I say throwback, album there's an epic remix of Cerrone's classic 1977 track "Supernature." That said the focus remains firmly on new music and as seems to be the case lately our Canadians are pumping out more mean bass and dubstep than anything else. So while there's a hearty helping of house, we get near an hour of dubstep, trap and wave, which leads into a clip of my conversation with Memphis, who is set to take over My Mixtape this Saturday night at 11. Catch Bump In The Hump live tonight from 7-9 PM EST here and after the fact via Mixcloud here.

FOLLOW CLARIAN: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER