Sunday, February 18, 2018

Just Keep Dancing

It's Sunday but it's also a long weekend in most places, which means you may be tired, but you may also be headed out again tonight. With that in mind I've put together a list of extended dance type tracks, old and new; just some of my favourites these days.

Again I've turned to Spotify as most of these tracks are not on Soundcloud, but unlike my new music playlists I've put these in a 'cohesive' listening order. It starts with more throwback disco/dance grooves, with legends like The Cure, Barry White and a repacked version of The Stooges. Then we get two of the hottest dance tracks of the moment with Peggy Gou and Offaiah, before hitting the finale of Snarky Puppy. That track, "Lingus" is by far and away my most played track in the last few months and I still can't get enough of it. It is the oddball in this list but I just needed to share it, and this felt like the right time to sneak it in. Hope this makes your Sunday and weekend more enjoyable. Cheers!