Sunday, February 11, 2018

android52 - GO!

This morning I saw ASHE tweet "No inspiration Sundays" and I was feeling that big time as I scrolled through Soundcloud looking for something to grab my attention. And it was not looking good for quite a while, there's just so much of the same old, same old. That was until I found a little something for my soul. It may not be for everyone, and may be cast aside as video game music, but it's funky good fun, and indeed a solid piece of production. From German anime groove artist android52, "GO!" is just the playful piece to pique my attention and get me going on this lackluster Sunday. Of course it's bright and bouncy with its bleeps and bloops, but its got a good amount of musical magic. The drums and bass alone are a brilliant backbone and would let any lead line excite, but the way they combine in "GO!" is just downright gorgeous. It, like so much of android52's catalog, is perfect for putting on in the background while you rip through your favourite video game. Find it as part of the forthcoming Anime Wav Grooves Vol. 2, via Bandcamp here. Stay in touch with the socials below and stream away!FOLLOW ANDROID52: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER