Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Barry & Gibbs Club Edit)

I almost fell out of my bed as I opened my phone and found that disco providing duo Barry & Gibbs had just released an edit of The Trammps' 1976 classic "Disco Inferno." Last year their edit of Michael Jackson's "Working Day & Night" broke into the 19th spot in my top 100 tracks of the year countdown (see here), however until March's original "Dancing To A Love Song," we hadn't heard anything new from them. This return welcomes another extended and warm groove dance session that is sure to showcase the smoothest of boogie bumps and disco jumps. The mixing is masterful, easy to enjoy, and only amplifies the already red hot sweeps of the original. If like me you're always in the market for new disco edits, look no further than this impassioned injection and download "Disco Inferno" free here.FOLLOW BARRY & GIBBS: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER