Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: FUXWITHIT 6 Year Anniversary Party

While I blog on my own here, I also write for my friends over at FUXWITHIT every month or so. When it comes to underground artists making bass, experimental, trap, and more there's no better outlet. They've got a growing list of guest mixes and are always on top things when it comes to premiering new tunes. This Monday marked their 6th anniversary online and Friday they'll be celebrating said occasion at Junction City Music Hall with Bump In The Hump favourites Dropwizz and Lingopolus spinning beside founder ClassyVlassy. Find Facebook event page here.

In fact both Dropwizz and Lingopolus have kindly offered up a couple unreleased/forthcoming tracks for me to spin on Bump In The Hump tonight. However, since I can't post them here I'll tease with a track you'll also hear on tonight's episode, MYTHM's "Close Your Eyes" as premiered last week. Find it below, grab it free here, and catch it in the mix live from 7-9 PM EST on Radio Humber alongside new tracks from So Sus and Memphis., both of whom have dropped killer FUXWITHIT guest mixes.FOLLOW FUXWITHIT: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER WEBSITE