Thursday, January 23, 2020

Horse Meat Disco's 10 Hour Marathon Set @ Oval Space

I don't recall exactly when I first came across Horse Meat Disco, but after just one play of their 2017 Essential Mix (here) I was hooked. Last year I was able to catch Luke Howard and Severino at CODA for what was likely my favourite set of the year, ultimately introducing me to a handful of my favourite tracks of the year. So when I saw that they were going to release a 10 hour marathon set as recorded at Oval Space London on October 5th, I was absolutely ecstatic. It's hard to imagine how many tracks they must've played over such a crazy span or how many I'd just have to get my hands on for repeat rinsing. Dig into the epic set below, and stay tuned for more from the fantastic foursome as they say they've got lots planned for 2020. Here's hoping for a followup to the fabulous "Falling Deep In Love."
FOLLOW HORSE MEAT DISCO: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER