Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Silva - Diffuse

At the moment, there aren't many names that I get more excited about seeing new music from than Australian producer Silva. In February I wrote about his explosive track "Escape," and just this past weekend he was one of my picks in a new monthly feature on FUXWITHIT called the Focus Five, where Colin and I showcase five new artists that have captured our attention. So when I saw Silva had released his third track of the year I geared up for another great track and was not let down in the least. "Diffuse" again has a glitchy, trippy opening before the track finally clicks into gear. Like a Rube Goldberg machine "Diffuse" utilizes seemingly endless amounts of instruments and effects, building something we couldn't possibly imagine. And while the drop is a brilliant, banging get-down, the true genius of Silva lays in his ability to sew all of these elements together so seamlessly. They hit at different tempos and times, but all build towards one final product; an output you can pick up free here.FOLLOW SILVA: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER