Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Kryojen - Hollow

Last week I lauded the luxury hosting Bump In The Hump offers, it allows me to connect with artists of all kinds, and again I'm feeling that, while focusing a little more on My Mixtape. The spin-off guest mix show allows those connections to flourish, while showcasing their own music (forthcoming and otherwise), their DJing skills and their taste. After having the eclectic creations of Chromak last week, I welcome the enigmatic Allan Eggert for a mix. But who is Allan? He is both KVIII and Kryojen, a divide he'll explain in my conversation with him, a clip of which you'll hear tonight, with the full version available tomorrow. Alongside his production roles, he's also label manager of the newly formed Curvv Music. And while I'm teasing this episode with their first release, a Kryojen track, it's in fact the KVIII moniker who will be taking us through My Mixtape this Saturday at 11 PM EDT. Stream "Hollow" below.While we wrap up the night with "Hollow" and a clip of the interview, the rest of episode is built heavily around house, trance, and techno. We look ahead to a number of exciting events this weekend, and enjoy a strong sampling of many of our favourite artists from over the years of Bump In The Hump. As always this is a one of a kind show; no replays, only new music. Listen live from 7-9 PM EDT via Radio Humber, and find it after the fact on Mixcloud here.

FOLLOW KRYOJEN: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
FOLLOW CURVV: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
FOLLOW KVIII: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER