Friday, July 24, 2020

Enlightened Listening for July 24

While I said I wasn't going to blog this week, I can't just pretend like this week didn't come with tons of incredible new tunes, so here's an abbreviated version of Enlightened Listening. As always I've compiled it for maximum flow, moving from more chill, groovy stuff to heavier, banging bits. There's a great variety with several standouts. You can find everything listed below, but I will recommend my three favourites (hint: I'm leaning to more open-air, summer type stuff, while I have a ton of love for the new Kevin de Vries). Personal favourites: Planningtorock's supremely satisfying Planningtochanel, the Tiger & Woods remix of Sébastien Tellier, and Sasha's remix of MJ Cole. Have a great weekend, enjoy!

Jessy Lanza - All The Time

Planningtorock - Planningtochanel

Myd - Together We Stand (Bullion Remix)

The Brothers Macklovitch ft. Leven Kali - Give Love To Get Some (Morgan Geist Dub)

Sébastien Tellier - Venezia (Tiger & Woods Remix)

Tensnake ft. Boy Matthews - Somebody Else (Shadow Child Apollo Remix)

MJ Cole - Sonoran (Sasha Remix)

Sultan + Shepard - Guaba

Denney - Reflections Of Time

warner case - dance music for dancing, vol. 2

Howling - Need You Now (Adriatique Remix)

Eelke Kleijn - Woodstock (Gerd Janson Remixes)

Kevin de Vries - Utopia

Erol Alkan - Sub Conscious

Zeds Dead - We Are Deadbeats (Vol. 4/Deluxe)

Spor - Anachronic