Friday, July 10, 2020

Enlightened Listening for July 10

Back to our normal Spotify format for this week's edition of Enlightened Listening. The weather is still at its peak so I'll keep things short. My favourite labels had a big day here as All Day I Dream, This Never Happened, Anjuna, Afterlife and Night Bass all deliver the quality I've come to expect. There's another taste of Tensnake's forthcoming album in new single "Strange Without You." Prins Thomas appears twice, first alongside Lindstrøm and then again with an epic album in Træns (which I can't wait to get properly lost in). Like the latter, Low:r's EP will certainly help me power over the hills on my next bike ride, as will the equally awesome Ekcle track "Sosen Yahn." Filling out the rest of the playlist are strong singles from Good Times Ahead x Tony Romera, Goldroom x Moontower, and Jessy Lanza, as well as remixes from Yuksek, The Glitch Mob and Madeaux. Find each individual release linked below. Enjoy!

Roy Rosenfeld - Lift Of Love

Tensnake - Strange Without (ft. Daramola)

Good Times Ahead & Tony Romera - Let Go

Goldroom & Moontower - Guess I'm Jaded

All We Are - Not Your Man (Yuksek Remix)

Cut Copy - Cold Water (Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas Remix)

Jessy Lanza - Anyone Around

Le Youth - Waves

Prins Thomas - Træns

Yotto - Another Riff For The Good Times / Daydreaming

Alfa Romero - 1001 Nights

Ekcle - Sosen Yahn

Low:r - The Journey

Ilan Eshkeri & Shigeru Umebayashi - Saikuron (The Glitch Mob Remix)

William Bolton - High Fashion (Madeaux Remix)

NOY & Jordan Burns - Like Me