Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is (BLOND:ISH Sunrise Jungle Rework)

Today's the day! Bump In The Hump is finally back to new episodes with the premiere of its ninth season tonight from 7-9 PM EDT via Radio Humber. After sharing the opening track yesterday, LeBaron James' "Party Starter," it's only right that I bring you the closing number today.

In previous seasons I closed episodes with the Fire Finale, but I've decided to change that up to give the two hour extravaganza less of a linear build and more of a clear, cool close. Each episode will feel more like an open-to-close club experience, opening with an instant injection of energy, building toward a killer climax in the middle third before bringing you down softly as the lights turn on. In the case of this week's closing number it is not the lights that turn on but rather the sun the rises as I bid adieu to BLOND:ISH's beautiful jungle rework of Foreigner's 1984 classic "I Wanna Know What Love Is." Find it now below and catch the season premiere live here or after the fact as cataloged on Mixcloud here.
FOLLOW BLOND:ISH: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER