Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Jake Robertz - Form

Because of the double barreled breaks between episodes of Bump In The Hump in the past two plus months, I've had to sit on sensational tracks. But fear not, I come locked and loaded with wicked and wonderful weapons. Ever since I heard Jake Robertz's "Form," the b-side of tasty treat "Time" with Teasha Huns, I knew I had to share it. Finally the time has arrived for "Form" to hit the Radio Humber airwaves and unleash a flurry of screw-faces. Of course the energy of DnB is undeniable, but this one really has a sweep you off your feet feeling. The galloping drum work is awesome, but the track would be nothing without its wild, bend over backwards bass bellows. Add a little giddyup to your day by streaming now below, pick it up via High Tea Music here, and listen live tonight from 7-9 PM EDT.FOLLOW JAKE ROBERTZ: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER