Saturday, June 26, 2021

Enlightened Listening for June 26

I know I'm more than a day late, and while I'm planning to take a few days off from blogging, I've just got to share this week's incredible new releases. Headlining this week's Enlightened Listening is a trio of albums, including Gaspard Augé's genius and epic debut, Escapades, Chromeo's killer live compilation, Date Night, and Unglued's gorgeous galactic liquid jam, Interplanetary Radio. Further standout releases come smack dab in the middle as Canadian outfits Vibrancy and Westwood Recordings bring together a ton of talents in the third edition of the Exhibits compilation series and the I Get Down With Aliens remix package, respectively. Finally, there are three more singular tracks I just have to showcase; they are Fluida's splendiferous "Refuge," voljum's insanely awesome "anemoi," and Robert Smith's remix of his song with CHVRCHES "How Not To Drown." Find those and more via the playlist below and find each individual release linked at the bottom. Have a great weekend. Enjoy!