Friday, October 05, 2018

Enlightened Listening For October 5

Another busy Friday, another great day for releases. This week's edition of Enlightened Listening includes the returns of Tchami, Botnek and WHIPPED CREAM, a genius album from Marie Davidson, one of my most anticipated tracks in the last while, Kevin de Vries' "Aratak" and a couple other gems. Once again I've tried my best to curate the playlist for optimal flow but there's a remix album right in the middle which is sure to throw things off. Otherwise, enjoy individuals releases as listed below.

Anderson .Paak - Tints (ft. Kendrick Lamar)

R.LUM.R - With My Words

Tchami - Aurra

Martin Solveig - My Love (Kölsch Remix)

Lane 8 - Little By Little Remixed

Marie Davidson - Working Class Woman

Kevin de Vries - Aratak

Botnek - Wiggle / Vibrate

WHIPPED CREAM - Blood