Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Post Malone - I Fall Apart (Young Bombs Remix)

Just last week I played Benzi's edit of Post Malone's "I Fall Apart" as mixed with Ekali and QUIX's take on Porter Robinson's "Language." This week our own Young Bombs have added their names to the ever growing list of Post Malone remixers with their take on his latest viral sensation. As I said on last week's show these are by far my favourite Post Malone vocals, and I'm glad I get to bring them to you again this week. I've been on the Young Bombs bandwagon after first hearing their remix of Katelyn Tarver, and this may be my new favourite of theirs. They've let the guitar guide the track alongside Malone's crooning, before building a brilliant and emotive future bass drop. The chord choices only further cut to the core, making this one of the most gut churning yet beautiful productions in recent memories. Grab your copy for free via Hive and catch it in the mix on Bump In The Hump tonight.This mix of gut churning beauty is a theme tonight, with new tracks from Miles Away, Bishu, and Vanic, all supplying it in droves. Of course there's also pure bangers and dope grooves from the likes of Hunter Siegel, Hanz Ford, Keys N Krates and Landyn. We've also got a hearty helping of disco as we look ahead to a stacked lineup Friday with Spacedisco's Winter Warmup at One Loft featuring Hatiras, Vincent Caira, LeBaron James and others (RSVP/Tickets). As if that weren't enough, friends of the show Loud Luxury are back in town taking over Factory Fridays at UNIUN (RSVP/Tickets). Rounding out the trio of shows Friday night is TOKiMONSTA who hits Velvet Underground with support from fellow friend, Dom Dias (RSVP/Tickets). Finally, in a fitting end to the fire finale there's a new track from Toast and Motus, the latter of which joins Wraz for the first B2B episode of My Mixtape. Hear my interview with them tonight, ahead of their episode Saturday January 20th at 11 PM EST. All of this and more on Bump In The Hump, Radio Humber, live from 6-8 PM EST here and cataloged after the fact via Mixcloud.

FOLLOW YOUNG BOMBS: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER