Monday, August 20, 2018

New Seasons of Bump In The Hump and My Mixtape

The summer is wrapping up and things are progressing towards new seasons of both Bump In The Hump and My Mixtape. Today my inbox received audio 3 promos to go along with a video, recorded during last week's episode (here), so I figured I'd share and announce the season premiere dates.

Bump In The Hump will premiere its eighth season September 12th in its normal Wednesday 7-9 timeslot. We will continue with new episodes through then with a special recap/preview episode September 5th. My Mixtape will follow suit kicking off a long line of mixes September 15th at 11 PM on Radio Humber, as always. I've also put the call out for more guest mixes, so if you're interested in making an hour long, all Canadian mix, you can contact me at oggiejames88@gmail.com.

Stay tuned to this blog, my Twitter @OggieJames and my Facebook for more information. Until then enjoy the promos below. Audio produced by Javon Anderson, video by Joseph Kan.

Shirt via BADLQQK, stank face via NXSTY "M E N T A L."