Friday, May 21, 2021

Enlightened Listening for May 21

It's Friday, the weather is nice, and apparently, it's a long weekend, so I'm going to keep this edition of Enlightened Listening short and sweet. The first two releases aside, this week's playlist is packed with power and energy, headlined by a bunch of DnB, breaks and other uptempo tracks. There's more than a handful of Canadian stuff that I'll be sure to showcase further in the coming days, but of course, what I'm most excited about is the new Boy 8-Bit EP. While it's wildly different from the stuff he was making when I first fell in love with his sound, my tastes seem to have grown alongside his evolution as these three are each awesome productions (of which "Give It To Them" is my initial favourite). Dig into this stacked selection below and find each individual release linked at the bottom. Have a great weekend!