Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Enloc - Blind (ft. Sam Key)

Each week I'm astonished at how much new music I have to pare down for each episode of Bump In The Hump. Even more astounding is that each week I've got a handful of DnB bangers ready for airplay, something that almost never happened before the genre's boom in the last year or so. Seemingly the hot bed for DnB in the country, Toronto plays home to the likes of Bensley, Incandescent, NC-17 and Tyr Kohout, who along with Enloc all appear in tonight's episode. Just over a week ago, the latter released the first track from his forthcoming debut EP Chronos. "Blind" featuring Sam Key is a gritty guitar led joint that melds metal and jungle along with a sprinkle of psychedelics. In fact I as I write this, I just finally realized that both the guitar and the overall atmosphere here reminds me of Infected Mushroom, specifically "None Of This Is Real." A powerful track regardless of its comparables, "Blind" finishes the DnB flurry on Bump In The Hump tonight, live from 7-9 PM EDT on Radio Humber, and can be downloaded absolutely free below. Find all previous episodes cataloged at Mixcloud here.
FOLLOW ENLOC: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER