Saturday, December 08, 2018

Phazz - I Told U (ft. Tim Moyo)

A few short months after the release of THINGS.TAKES.TIME, french producer Phazz has upped the ante with a sensational single called "I Told U," once again tapping Tim Moyo for vocals. Now I must admit, I wasn't immediately struck by this track. The opening had me doubtful; it's just not my usual fare. The drums and their awesome quality (like the rest track) started to sell me. Then just like the elements in the chorus, I'm all in. The brilliant blend of such powerful sounds, perfectly placed around Moyo's winding wistfulness is an absolute wonder. Like all the best pop songs it's an earworm, easily replayable on an endless loop. Whether it be any of the drums, the ripe brass or Moyo's vocals/lyrics, there's simply always something to marvel at. Can't promise I won't say "I Told U" when this gets stuck in your head. Get it from your streaming source or purchase here and follow the artists below.FOLLOW PHAZZ: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
FOLLOW TIM MOYO: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER