Thursday, November 16, 2017

LO'99 ft. Elizabeth Rose - From The Start (rrotik Remix)

In the last few months Brazil based producer rrotik has been catching my ear with brilliant bass heavy productions. This week his remix of LO'99 and Elizabeth Rose's "From The Start" got a release, and once again his touch has me doing a double take. It's a dark and hazy track right from the get go, and really only gets murkier and even more morbid as it progresses. The bass, which of course plays the lead role in rrotik's productions, is incredibly well tuned, and layered masterfully. I keep coming back to this image of a gurgling, oozing and enveloping pit of putrid slime. It's like a bog monster slowly sucking Elizabeth Rose into its ever growing grotesqueness. While I'm using all of these words with generally negative connotations, I mean nothing but positive praise. This is an incredibly potent production, just what I've come to expect from rrotik. Get this remix package which includes Hood Rich and others here.FOLLOW RROTIK: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
FOLLOW LO'99: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER
FOLLOW ELIZABETH ROSE: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER