Saturday, November 04, 2017

Henrik The Artist Set Recreation

I was pretty sure seeing Henrik The Artist for the first time would not be a disappointment,  in spite of my incredibly high hopes, and thankfully he blew them out of the water. If you're interested in the play by play, head to my twitter and have a laugh. But I'm sure you really only care about the music, so I'll do my best to show off what I remember from the sublime set here. Tracklist above is of course incomplete, and not entirely attributed (although those without artist names are either Henrik's or some kind of remix/bootleg). So here you go, enjoy and don't be afraid to turn all the way up, it's worth it.
I will end by saying that while I don't think this is the version of "All I Do Is Win" he played (his was more internet/meme friendly, especially in the vocal treatment), but it's an enjoyable version nonetheless.