Sunday, October 08, 2017

Joe Goddard: On Repeat

Being Thanksgiving in Canada, I'm spending most of my weekend doing family things, but I still wanted to write a post and figured I could tie it into the holiday by showcasing one of the artists I'm most thankful for: Joe Goddard. I've written about him several times here, so you should be well aware of my love for him. But in short, it's his funky disco house vibes and incredible craftsmanship that always invoke the most heartwarming of reactions to his tunes. Whether his originals (see his incredible album Electric Lines) or his extensive remixing library, or further his work with Hot Chip or The 2 Bears (neither of which I've included in this post), I'm always in absolutely awe of his majesty. So as a celebration of his sound, I've made a Spotify playlist and supplemented it a couple unmissable productions that were unavailable. Find them all below and use them to dance off that Thanksgiving feast.
 
FOLLOW JOE GODDARD: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER