Monday, July 03, 2017

As Heard Canada Day Long Weekend

Of course this past weekend was a special celebration across the country, and while I did get out and about, I only made my way to one event: Tracking w/ Mikey Palermo, Maddmon and SL.Y at Dundas Video. The music from these three (and Riggadale, Kill Them With Colour, and Booshay, who also spun) made for an awesome party. My shazam was working overtime to try to pick up the titanic tracklist they dropped, and while there were a number that I missed, I compiled the rest in this playlist.

Note it starts with Maddmon, then proceeds through Mikey Palermo (who played with Booshay as Bout It), and ends with SL.Y and others in a massive B2B jam session. The last track "Addicted To My Ex" didn't appear at Dundas Video but on my iPod via shuffle and I felt like just I had to include it.