Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Interview and Premiere from AGNO3

After his set Friday night at The Hoxton, I got a chance to chat with friend of the show, AGNO3 about many topics, including but not limited to: his name, where he finds his inspiration, his rock influences, the expectations that come with a DJ set, his artistic vision, his upcoming shows, working with Monstercat, his dream collaboration, and the story behind Deadmau5 blocking him on twitter. Whet your appetite with the lead in, here (I promise, the rest of his answer and the interview itself is not lame): Furthering the Deadmau5 storyline, AGNO3 has blessed me with a copy of his remix of "I Remember," which I'll be giving it's well deserved radio premiere. Until then enjoy the stream below. For all of this and more, including another exclusive premiere, you'll want to tune into Radio Humber live from 11-midnight EST here and later on, on this very blog. Even further, I'll be uploading the director's cut of the full conversation between myself and AGNO3. Stay tuned to this page for more!


SUPPORT AGNO3: FACEBOOK SOUNDCLOUD TWITTER