Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Bump In The Hump Sneak Peek: Autoerotique - All I Need

As I've been saying for weeks now, Autoerotique is on some kind of crazy run producing nonstop. In the last month and half he's dropped 5 tracks, four of them free of charge. Add that to the collaboration with Hunter Siegel, that Hunter dropped at the most recent #NoNeon, and Autoerotique has at least one new track each week.
His latest "All I Need" continues to run with his deep, dissonant and atmospheric themes like his "Count On You," "Be There," and his Calvin Harris mix "I Need Your Love." Go ahead and pick up all of that free Autoerotique future bass and turn it up so loud that you can feel the sub-woofer vibrate all the way up your spine. Hear "All I Need" and more brand new music, on tonight's episode of Bump In The Hump on Radio Humber, from 6-7 EST, catch the live stream HERE.